All of our cottages are comfortably furnished, ideal for a week’s or fortnight’s holiday or even a short break. The cottages are well equipped and there are many useful facilities within a very short distance.
Open All Year
Free Wifi is available at all our cottages.
There are many beautiful scenic coastal walks along the nearby coastline; you have only got to step outside your cottage to experience the sea air!
- 2 Bedrooms: One with double bed, one with twin or bunk beds
- Lounge with bed-settee and TV
- Kitchen with full size cooker, fridge, microwave, vacuum cleaner and ironing board
- Parking Space
- The cottages are all electric
- Each cottage has a modern shower and WC
- There is a communal outdoor barbecue
- Pets are welcome
- Wheelchair hire is available
- Fish Shop: wet and fried fish daily, 50 yards
- General Store and Butchers, 150 yards
- Post Office, 150 yards
- Public House: The Ship Inn, 150 yards
- Yarmouth Stadium: Throughout the summer season there is a busy programme of greyhound racing and stock car racing, 1 mile
Our Cottage Names Have a Golfing Theme
- Royal Troon
- Royal Lytham St. Annes
- St. Andrews
- Royal Birkdale
You may telephone Lynette Langton on 07818 255086 or email email@example.com to make bookings and enquiries.
Alternatively you may use our automated response service, by entering your details into the form below. Your enquiry will be forwarded to Lynette Langton, and she will reply to you personally.
Terms and Conditions
- A non-refundable deposit of £50 per week is required when booking and the balance to be paid 28 days prior to the date of your holiday.
- Weekly bookings run from 2pm Saturday to 10am the following Saturday.
- The cottages are equipped for four persons. No linen is provided.
- The hirer is responsible for the accommodation and its contents.
- The hirer undertakes to vacate the cottage in good clean condition at 10am on the date due.
- Breakages and damage other than fair wear and tear must be paid for.
Price List – Open All Year!
Early and Late season breaks:
Jan, Feb, Mar, April, Nov and Dec: £60 per night
May, June, July, Sep,Oct: £70 per night
- Prices are per cottage per week.
- £25 per person (12 years and over) supplement when more than 4 people share
- Free Wi-fi
- Pets £25.00
- Baby Cot £10.00
- Tall Chair £10.00
- Bed Linen £15 per chalet
- Coin operated electricity meters
- Washing machine available onsite
Price List 2022
|4th – 11th June||£295|
|11th – 18th June||£295|
|18th – 25th June||£295|
|25th June – 2nd July||£295|
|2nd – 9th July||£295|
|9th July – 16th July||£395|
|16th July – 3rd September||£415 per week|
|3rd – 10th September||£295|
|10th – 17th September||£275|
|17th – 24th September||£245|
|24th September – 1st October||£225|
|1st – 8th October||£225|
|8th – 15th October||£225|
|15th – 22nd October||£225|
|22nd – 29th October (Half Term)||£245|
|29th October – 17th December||£150 per week|
Price List 2023
|Dec 31 – 7 jan||£165.00|
|Jan 28-4 feb||£175.00|
|Feb 11 -18||£245 Half Term|
|Feb 18- 25||£180.00|
|Feb 25-4 mar||£180.00|
|Mar 25-1 apr||£245.00|
|Apr 1-8||£265 good fri|
|Apr 8-15||£265 easter mon|
|Apr 29-6 may||£275 BH|
|May 27-3 jun||£325 BH|
|Jun 24-1 jul||£325.00|
|Jul 8 -15||£395.00|
|Jul 29- 5 Aug||£425.00|
|Aug 19- 26||£425.00|
|Aug 26- 2 sep||£425.00|
|Sep 30-7 oct||£245.00|
|Oct 21-28||£265 half term|
|Oct 28-23 dec||£170.00|
|Dec 23-30||£295 xmas|